19 January 2016



MAC ELLIE GOULDING

I am super happy to have some of the products from this collection. I have always thought that Ellie Goulding is a beautiful English girl. In my eyes, she is one of the most beautiful Caucasian lady. I particularly like this collection because the colours are just my kind of shade. I like makeup that is suitable for daily wear and this collection is that. I got the lipsticks and patent polish pencil first at the MAC store @ Westfield Bondi Junction. After going on IG and seeing the other products, I just had to get my hands on it. I didn't want to drive all the way to Westfield Bondi Junction just to get the products so I ordered it online. I am still considering whether I would want to use it or not since it's too pretty...

No comments:

Post a Comment