19 September 2014


Current Loves

I thought I'd share with you all the makeup products that I have been loving. I'm going to start with the make up base first. 

  • Chanel Vitalumiere loose powder foundation. In my opinion this foundation has got to be the best foundation Chanel has ever created for my skin. I have tried numerous of their makeup base, and I end up throwing it away or giving it away because I just didn't like it. This foundation gives me that Chanel look that you would see on Chanel advertisements. It leaves me looking flawless. The powder itself is finely milled and the brush, don't get me started on this. It is uber soft! I actually got another 1 for my sister's birthday. She tried it and she loved it.  This costed $98 if I am not mistaken. It is a high price tag but do try it out in the store. 
  • Deoproce UV waterful cushion. This is 1 of the cushion foundations that I recently bought. I have not tried the other one, which is by The FaceShop. This foundation truly brightens my skin. It is very lightweight. Surprisingly it did not leave my skin oily after hours spent outside. I bought this foundation at A'HA store. I'm pretty sure it costed around $20-$30. When I feel like I want to look like them Korean girls, this is what I use! LOL
  • Dior Star fluid foundation and concealer. This has got to be the best liquid foundation and concealer I have used thus far in the higher brand department. $77 for the liquid foundation, $55 for the concealer and $20-$30 for the sponge. Pretty hefty price tag I know but it is so worth it! I love this foundation by Dior. It is lightweight and it gives me a flawless base. I have been using this on a daily basis. It also lasts for quite a long time. You just have to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment