15 September 2014

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. ~ Proverbs 3:5 

I am someone who gets anxious super easily. I am someone whom you call a worry wort. I cannot control it. When I get super anxious or worried, my body would tremble badly. I would push people away, and that includes Ryan. Sometimes my action affects my loved ones and that is due to my anxiety. I will admit that I live in fear. Being a Christian, it has been advised that you do not live in fear because God is with you. I have been baptised, but I still struggle with this problem.

Lately I have been super anxious. I'd like to think it's wedding anxiety, when you realise you will get married and how everything won't be the same after you're married. Being the youngest, I have my parents to protect and love me. I am basically a princess. I was super excited to get married. Wedding planning sounded so fun and all, but about 3 months ago, these happy thoughts just eroded away. I got super anxious about it. I would be super stressed out and would have stupid thoughts in my head. Marriage is a scary thought!

Sometimes I end up crying because I don't know what else to do. My emotions just cannot be controlled and I am not someone who easily speaks out my mind. I do hope that my anxiety can somehow be resolved or "treated". I don't want to be living in fear no more. When you worry so much, you are not living a life. I just wish that all of you don't have to go through what I'm going through because it is just ... too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment