11 September 2014



SHU UEMURA '14 CHRISTMAS COLLECTION

I am not a cat lover and never will be one. However, Shu Uemura's 2014 Xmas Collection is just too cute. Look at the packaging. It screams out 'cuteness overload'. I can't believe this is September 2014 already. Time flies super quickly. Looking from the promo pic, I'm interested in that blush or bronzer product. I just cannot wait until the collection is out in store.

Last week I went makeup shopping. I bought heaps of stuff from The FaceShop, Chanel, Dior, Deoproce and Tony Moly. I will show them bit by bit because I still haven't used all of it. I spent so much and I can only thank Ryan for the generosity and kindness.

I also went to check out Illamasqua Glamore Collection. Nothing impressed me. I went to check out the lipsticks and my only comment is "blah". Don't get me wrong, they are good lipsticks but ... they weren't that interesting in my opinion. 

There are a couple of drugstore makeup products that I want to check out, just like the Maybelline creamy matte lipsticks. I hear they are moisturising and pigmented. Do let me know if you have tried any of it. 

Until then, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment