03 September 2014


ILLAMASQUA GLAMORE COLLECTION

I am anxiously waiting for this collection to be out in Sydney. To be honest, I haven't gone to the stores to check whether it's out or not. I have been at home if not, been spending time with Ryan. 

Illamasqua is one of the many brands that I love. I own 3 lip products and 2 blushes by them. Their customer service is also exceptional. The staffs are very friendly and always wanting to share their makeup tips with you. This is one of the reason why I would spend my bucks at Illamasqua. 

For this collection, I am super interested in buying a few of their lipsticks. It is so hard for me to find the perfect nude lipstick. I don't like the washed out look. I like nude lipsticks that are MLBB, in case you don't know, it stands for 'my lips but better'. I also want to check out their infamous 'naked rose' blush. I see them popping up on blogs and Youtube. I just can't wait!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment